The Lazy Skeptic

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Holiday Hiatus Pt. 2

So as you can see, no post made it up this Wednesday. I've been pretty busy this week and didn't have time to prepare a good post, so you'll have to wait till next week, probably Wednesday. This weekend I'll be in Montreal. If anyone has any cool places I should visit while I'm there, please let me know.

In the mean time, things still seem lively over at the Intelligent Design post.

Reader Aaron (another Aaron) sent me a link about the dangers of bread. This parody echoes of litigation brought against the many “evils” of our time and times past. Right now the flavor being video games, but once it was dirty books and rock music. I heard of some good research done in respect to video games and violence by an MIT professor. I'll try to find out some more info, but it may turn into a post soon.

Also contributed by Aaron (still not me) was a link regarding my post on Chain Letters. BreakTheChain.org. Update is on the bottom of that post.

See you on the flip side!


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home