The Lazy Skeptic

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Holiday Hiatus

I'm going to be quite busy over the Holidays this year. Leaving today for the weekend and then back mid-week, and out again over New Year's weekend. I may be able to get a post in on Wednesday of next week, but I think that'll be it at least until the first Wednesday of January.

In the mean time, here are a few links to keep you busy...

Check out James Randi's Swift - December 23, 2005, it's always a fun read for me. Plus it's one of the reasons I started doing this blog.

The conversation still seemed lively for Wednesday's post, Intelligent Design Shutdown, even up until last night. If the conversation keeps going, I'll probably continue the subject mater in later posts.

Here is a list from Science Magazine, Breakthrough of the Year, on evolution. I have yet to read it myself, so I'm not in a position to comment yet. But I look forward to it.

A Stellar Dendrite. Photo Rasmussen & Libbrecht collection.


Happy Holidays everyone!
~Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home